Online School Registration Information
Virtual registration for the 2020-2021 school year will begin Monday, June 1, 2020. To participate in school registration for Hidden Oaks Middle School, parents/guardians must:
- Complete all enrollment forms ( please see below)
- Provide a copy of their child's birth certificate
- Proof of student physical exam within the last year - sports physicals are not acceptable
- Provide 2 proofs of residency - ( current utility bill with address, current year property tax bill, deed of home, lease agreement, mortgage, auto insurance policy, home purchase contract, Declaration of Domicile, FL Drivers License, FL Photo ID Card)
- Proof of Immunization on the Florida Certificate of Immunization HRS 680 form, in addition incoming 7th and 8th grade students are required to have 2 varicella and a TDAP
- Transcripts, withdrawal grades, final report card, and standardized test scores from privious school
- Divorced parent, custodial parent, legal guardian etc., must provide proper custody papers and/or agreement signed by a judge.
Completed forms or questions should be emailed to residencyHOM@martin.k12.fl.us.
Registration Forms in Spanish