Student Community Service Form Improvement!
How to Submit Your Community Service Hours:
Student Community Service hours are to be submitted using FOCUS.
1) Request verification of your service with the details listed below via email or a signed form from your supervisor. Please note, it is the responsibility of the student, not the Martin County School District, to request the verification.
- Student name
- #of hours
- Supervisor name and title
- Supervisor email
- Supervisor phone number
- Supervisor signature
2) Log in to FOCUS using your Student ID (not parent account) and fill out the Community Service Hours Student Tracker form in Focus under the Forms menu: FOCUS Portal.
3) Upload the verification email or form from your supervisor in FOCUS. For instructions, click here.
4) The Guidance Department will handle approving your community service hours. If you have any questions, please contact your Guidance Department.