What do I do if I need an employment verification form completed?

Verfication of employment (VOE) forms are completed by the Human Resource Department on a first come, first serve basis. Completed forms will be faxed or mailed directly to the requesting agency. It is important to request VOE processing far enough in advance of the due date so that we have adequate time to process.  Please email all VOE requests to VOE@martinschools.org.