***IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING VPK REGISTRATION FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR***
The VPK Registration process will be done online for all schools for the 2018-2019 school year. There is no longer a need to call on a specific date to state the school site you are interested in securing a spot for your child at. All school sites will be open for parents to register their child on February 1, 2018 at 8:00 am using the link below.
Once you have completed the online registration form, you will be contacted by phone to schedule an in person appointment at the MCSD VPK Office located at Salerno School House, 3940 SE Salerno Rd, Stuart, FL 34994. Please be sure to bring the following items to your appointment:
1. A current VPK voucher issued by the Early Learning Coalition of Indian River, Martin & Okeechobee Counties (ELCIRMO.) Vouchers can be obtained online at https://vpkcp.floridaearlylearning.com or by calling 877 220-1223 x 260 for an appointment. Please begin the process of obtaining a voucher as soon as possible if you have not already done so.
2. Your child's birth certificate.
3. TWO of the following items to show proof of residency in Martin County:
- FPL, Cable TV, or Martin County Utilities Bill
- Property Tax Bill, Warranty Deed, Lease Agreement, Mortgage or Driver's License/State of Florida Identification Card
*Please note that the address on the above two items of your choice MUST state a Martin County address.
4. State of Florida Physical Record issued by your child's pediatrician.
5. Immunization Record (Please note that the physical and immunization records do not have to be current for registration but must be up to date prior to staring school on August 13, 2018.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 219-1893.