• Welcome


    Welcome back to all our Hungry students!! All of our food programs are free during the 2021-2022 school year. If for any reason, you do not want your child to purchase extra meal items or snacks please contact the Cafeteria Manager at your childs school and they will tag student accounts. Only a parent or guardian can set guidelines on ala carte items. Please check us out on MartinSchools.org under the Food & Nutrition Page for menus or any updates!!

     (Meal Order Form for Curbside Pickup Meals Only!)

    Please select the Meal Order Form link on the left to order meals. The form is open every Thursday morning and closes every Monday morning by 9:00 AM. The form must be filled out weekly to reserve your meals.



    Children's healthiest meals of the day come from school cafeterias


    This article started making the social media rounds last week, but we wanted to share it with anyone who might have missed it! Click here to read more.

    FNS Congratulates Yvonne Potsko
    School-related Employee of the year
    for Martin County School District!
    School Related Employee of the Year  

    FNS Celebrates National Wear Red DayNational Wear Red Day


    Wellness Policy Committee


     Pick 3 and it's Free!

USDA Non Discrimination Statement


    The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal and, where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

     If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.

     Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities and wish to file either an EEO or program complaint please contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).

     Persons with disabilities who wish to file a program complaint, please see information above on how to contact us by mail directly or by email. If you require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) please contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD).

     USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.