Welcome to the School Counselor Page
Please see alpha breakdown (to the left) and click on Counselor for email address.
Spring Dual Enrollment: MCSD deadline 12/11
Registration for Spring 2021 IRSC Classes began Oct 27 & the MCSD deadline is Dec 11. A Counselor will be processing requests beginning Oct 27, Monday - Friday during school days/hours.
- *3.0 unweighted GPA required
- *Minimum of 4 earned high school credits required
- *Continuing DE Students: SAT/ACT/PERT test scores OR Alternate placement scores may be used
- *NEW Dual Enrollment students: Required to take all 3 sections of the PERT and score a 106 in Reading to register for SLS1101. PERT Testing NOW AVAILABLE by appointment on IRSC campus https://www.irsc.edu/admissions/pert-test.html
- ALL DE STUDENTS must complete the Spring 2021 Dual Enrollment Google Form & required steps posted in the Class of 2021, Class of 2022, Class of 2023 & SFHS Guidance Google Classroom
Please join our Google Classroom chph2lu
In addition, join the Remind group for your class and receive text reminders:
- Class of 2021 @sfhs2021a to 81010
- Class of 2022 @sfhs2022a to 81010
- Class of 2023 @sfhs2023a to 81010
- Class of 2024 @2024sfhs to 81010