Welcome to the School Counselor Page
Please see alpha breakdown (to the left) and click on Counselor for email address.
In addition Mrs. Lopez (habla Español), our Guidance Secrtary at extension 35111 can assist with general inquiries.
Spring Dual Enrollment: MCSD deadline 12/11
Registration for Spring 2021 IRSC Classes began Oct 27 & the MCSD deadline is Dec 11. A Counselor will be processing requests beginning Oct 27, Monday - Friday during school days/hours.
- *3.0 unweighted GPA required
- *Minimum of 4 earned high school credits required
- *Continuing DE Students: SAT/ACT/PERT test scores OR Alternate placement scores may be used
- *NEW Dual Enrollment students: Required to take all 3 sections of the PERT and score a 106 in Reading to register for SLS1101. PERT Testing NOW AVAILABLE by appointment on IRSC campus https://www.irsc.edu/admissions/pert-test.html
- ALL DE STUDENTS must complete the Spring 2021 Dual Enrollment Google Form & required steps posted in the Class of 2021, Class of 2022, Class of 2023 & SFHS Guidance Google Classroom
Please join our Google Classroom chph2lu
In addition, join the Remind group for your class and receive text reminders:
- Class of 2021 @sfhs2021a to 81010
- Class of 2022 @sfhs2022a to 81010
- Class of 2023 @sfhs2023a to 81010
- Class of 2024 @2024sfhs to 81010