Underclass Picture Retakes:
- Underclassmen grades 9-11
- Picture Retake Day
- When: December 11th 7:30am – 4pm
- Students should attend retakes during their English classes.
- Remote learners are encouraged to come to campus between 3pm-4pm for their pictures
- Where: 2nd floor of the gym behind the bleachers
- Parents and Students can order prints by visiting: https://store.cady.com/underclass
Virtual Underclass Pictures:
- This option is for students enrolled in remote learning, who are not able to come onto campus for picture day/picture retakes due to current Covid-19 climate. Our publishing company, Walsworth and High5.ID are partnering with us by offering Selfie Portraits.
- Follow this quick, easy and safe three-step process to make sure your student’s portrait gets in the yearbook!
- You will receive a link to take your student’s picture. Make sure you have your student's ID number handy. You can either click through on the email from High5.id or use the link provided: https://high5.id/p/t00m0
- You or your student will take their selfie portrait on your phone or computer webcam and upload. (Students should adhere to school dress code for submissions).
- Photos are sent directly to our system and are used to create yearbook portraits.
- If your photo is rejected for quality issues, you may be asked to retake and submit a new portrait.
- The deadline to receive all student portraits is December 18th.
Senior Portraits On Campus:
- Senior photos will be available ON CAMPUS through our new photographer CADY Studios.
- Senior On Campus photos:
- December 1st, second floor of the gym
- Simple Package includes:
- 1 Yearbook + Cap & Gown Scene
- 1 Studio Scene
- Cost: $30 sit fee, please see Ms. Prussing if you need help with cost.
- To schedule: https://home.cady.com/seniors-book/ or call 1-678-722-3449