South Fork High School Presents PROM 2020
the Roaring 20's
Saturday, April 18th, 2020
7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Student & Guest Paperwork can be picked up in Student Services Starting on February 18th.
ALL paperwork MUST be turned in BEFORE Tuesday, April 14th @ 3:30 pm.
Ticket Sales Start
Monday, March 2nd!
A & B Lunch and in Room 1-108 (during 4th & 5th Period).SENIOR TICKET PRICE = $30
NO paperwork will be accepted for approval after April 14th at 3:00 pm!
ALL ticket sales are FINAL and will END on April 17th at 3:00 pm!
GUEST forms must be approved by visiting person's school prior to submitting to Student Services.
There will be NO TICKETS SOLD at the door to the event.
Prom Rules and Regulations:
- A Valid SFHS ID card will be required for entry. Drivers licenses will be accepted ONLY for guests.
- All guests must be under 21 years of age. Middle school students will not be permitted to attend.
- Anyone who is not a junior or senior at SFHS will be considered a guest.
- A Guest Approval form must be completed and submitted in order for a guest to obtain a ticket.
- Any student presently or previously enrolled at our school must be or must have been a student in good standing, or he/she will not be permitted to attend. "Good Standing" to be determined by Dean or Assistant Principal of discipline.
- Students will NOT be permitted to enter the Prom after 9:00 pm.
- Students will NOT use Tobacco, Alcohol, Drugs, or Profanity during off campus sponsored events such as Prom.
- Students will adhere to appropriate Dress Code for the event as outlined in the paperwork.
- Students must have NO financial obligations due to the school in order to purchase tickets. *** Check FOCUS Today!***