• Getting Your Transcript Sent to a College

    SFHS IB graduates will remember that they filled out a form requesting that their IB scores be sent to one college.  Mrs. Riccardo faithfully entered that request, but just to double check, you initialed beside your name on a report that the information was correct.  Those scores were sent (most electronically) on or very soon after July 5 of your graduation year.

    If you transfer schools or do not enter that school and want transcripts sent to another school, you will need to go to:


    and request the transcript yourself.  After July 1 of your graduating year, the IB Coordinator (in your case, Mrs. Riccardo) can no longer represent you with the IBO.