The Superintendent or his/her designee shall require proof of residency at the time of registration, and may require proof of residency at any other time. Two (2) proofs of residency indicating the address at which the student resides with his/her parent(s) or legal guardian are required to register a student. Examples of acceptable documents are as follow, and all evidence must coincide:
- 1. Current utility bill with service address indicated;
- 2. Current year property tax bill;
- 3. Mortgage or deed of home;
- 4. Lease agreement with name of tenant, landlord, and contact information for all parties. Agreement must contain expiration date. A renewed lease must be provided to the school registrar;
- 5. State of Florida driver’s license or identification card.
A school may deem the documents provided are not sufficient for enrollment or verification if the Principal/designee has reasonable suspicion of inaccurate document presentation as to the 22 residence of a student or legal guardian or other relevant factors. Any time a student’s address changes, the parent is responsible to notify the School District in writing.