FRESHMEN - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- INCOMING MARTIN COUNTY AND PRIVATE SCHOOL FRESHMEN: There will be a Freshmen Open House Each Spring for all Freshmen and Families to tour the school, meet administrators, and review clubs and athletics. Check our website for date and time.
- PRIVATE SCHOOL FRESHMEN: Dates and times will be posted on the website when the School is prepared to take your registration. Please adhere to these times so that we can better serve you.
- MARTIN COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS - Make sure your address and contact data is correct before the High School Counselors come to your school.
- CHECK FOCUS - You can see all your contact and mailing information on FOCUS. Inform your school if contact changes need to be made. ALWAYS send in a new Proof of Residency for any address change you make.
- REVIEW YOUR FRESHMEN COURSE DESCRIPTIONS - BE READY to talk to your counselor about your classes when they come.
- CHECK THE SFHS WEBSITE FREQUENTLY - All pertinent information - Announcements and Calendar Posts - are there for you convenience.
- GUIDANCE SERVICES WHILE AT SFHS - If you need to talk to your School Counselor - Come to the office before school, during lunch or after school. No appointment needed
Up to this point - entering high school will probably be the single most important event in your life . . . there will be more important ones to come, but none more important at this moment.
There will be challenges and there will be memories to last a life time.
Keep in mind . . . In high school you are also learning what it takes to become a mature, responsible and well rounded adult.