Summer Extended Day Registration 2021
Registration closed for first week (6/1/21) attendance
To register your child for Summer Extended Day for attendance starting 6/7/21 and later at one of the four Extended Day sites - Palm City (at Bessey Creek), Felix A. Williams, Hobe Sound or Pinewood;
- Download all three enrollment forms (please see below)
- Complete each form virtually (online) APPLE USERS - You must save the forms in a file on your device first, then open the file and type in your information
- Save all three forms to the parent/guardian's computer/device
- Submit all three forms to the appropriate summer site email address listed below:
> Bessey Creek Extended Day - BCEextendedday@martinschools.org
> Felix A. Williams Extended Day - FAWEextendedday@martinschools.org
> Hobe Sound Extended Day - HSEextendedday@martinschools.org
> Pinewood Extended Day - PWEextendedday@martinschools.org
Once all three forms are submitted, the appropriate site manager will confirm receipt by email.
- All registration fees in the form of check or money order made payable to the appropriate Extended Day site are due by the Wednesday before the first Monday of attendance. Once payment is received, the appropriate site manager will confirm receipt by email.
- Payment must be dropped off at summer Extended Day school site your child will be attending.
- Registration is not complete until registration payment is received.
Parents/guardians may call the appropriate summer site manager for any questions.
Palm City at Bessey Creek Program Manager, Rachel Featherstone @ 772-219-1571
Felix A. Williams Program Manager, Kandy Gilbert @ 772-219-1645
Hobe Sound Program Manager, Chona Sierra @ 772-219-1545
Pinewood Program Manager, Lauren Martin @ 772-219-1602
$ 7.00 registration fee per child (only new students not enrolled in ED in 2020-2021)
$ 15.00 material fee per child
$110.00 first week's tuition ($100.00 per week for each additional child)
$110 per week for one child and $100.00 per week for each additional child.
*All tuition payments are due on a weekly basis one week prior to attendance. The appropriate summer site manager must receive payment in the form of a check or money order no later than closing time each Wednesday, one week in advance.*