Welcome to the School Counselor Page
Please see alpha breakdown (to the left) and click on Counselor for email address.
In addition Mrs. Lopez (habla Español), our Guidance Secrtary at extension 35111 can assist with general inquiries.
- Registration for IRSC Summer B 2021 is open through June 4
- Term dates for Summer B are June 21 - August 3, 2021
- The MCSD Summer B dual enrollment deadline is June 4
- Registration for Fall 2021 IRSC classes begins May 24
- Term dates for Fall are August 9 – December 7, 2021
- The MCSD Fall dual enrollment deadline is July 29
More information and required steps are posted in the Class of 2022, 2023 & 2024 Google Classrooms. ALL STUDENTS must complete the SFHS Dual Enrollment Google Form to finalize your registration.
- Counselors will begin approvals on May 24th. A Counselor will be checking submissions throughout the summer.
- *3.0 unweighted GPA required
- *Minimum of 4 earned high school credits required
- Dual Enrollment students: Required to take all 3 sections of the PERT and score a 106 in Reading to register for SLS1101. PERT Testing NOW AVAILABLE by appointment on IRSC campus https://www.irsc.edu/admissions/pert-test.html
- ALL DE STUDENTS must complete the SFHS Dual Enrollment Google Form & required steps posted in Class of Google Classrooms.
Please join our Google Classroom chph2lu
In addition, join the Remind group for your class and receive text reminders:
- Class of 2021 @sfhs2021a to 81010
- Class of 2022 @sfhs2022a to 81010
- Class of 2023 @sfhs2023a to 81010
- Class of 2024 @2024sfhs to 81010